Tuesday, June 16

Summer time

Hey everyone!

So I woke up late today and totally felt like being ultra lazy, so I decided to go through my Inbox on my myspace and put some pictures up from Facebook and stuff. I found all of these messages from people that I haven't talked to in like 5 years and I messaged two of them being like "hey do you remember me?" haha hopefully they do.

My cat is currently hunting birds behind my glass window while sunbathing haha.

What is going on with all of this rain?! I haven't been able to work on getting my natural olive skin tone back because everything is flooded!

Today is six awesome months with Jonathan,he's coming to Queens to see me and so we can have delicious Mexican food!! Yay!

I went to Chili's for the first time a few days ago, not bad not bad.

My mom wants me to lose 10 pounds, I want to lose 10 pounds, she made dinner last night and I complained about not having this awesome sauce with the side dish she made and she made a deal with me that if I lose 10 pounds then she's make it again ha!

I need to find myself an agent so I can start working at commercials or small time things you know?

Well there is my stupid rant for the day, I am going to try to post more things soon and some pictures of the stuff I am making to sell.

Hope everyone is good!

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's taken me forever, because I've been in a blogspot hibernation, and I just found you comment and no I don't think we know each other, though we I love chatting to new people :) I added you because I liked you blog :)

    ReplyDelete