Thursday, June 11

I'm Selling Stuff!

Hey!

So I have decided to start selling some of my stuff that I have either made or just don't need anymore. Instead of making a website or selling my stuff on Etsy or Ebay where I would have to pay a fee for posting my items as well as a portion of my sales I'm just going to post stuff here on my blog. I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. Here is a list of some things:

Stuff I've made:

-Hemp necklaces with pricey beads.
-Hemp bracelets with nice beads as well.
-Handmade lotion in a variety of scents and oil combinations.
-Bath salts with an array of different scents.
-Some paintings.
-Soon to be making small bags made out of cool shirts.
-And other small things.

Things I don't need:

-A small CD tower.
-Possibly a VCR.
-A few books I do not need anymore.
-Stuffed animals that I do not need.
-An array of shirts, sweaters, pants and other really cool clothes of mine that I just can't keep anymore.
-And a lot of other stuff!

Please email me if you are already interested at jguiarro.epicnext@gmail.com

I will be posting pictures of my items very soon so keep checking in!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment