Tuesday, January 13

Fun Times on Long Island.

  • So I just got back from getting my hair cut! It is cute but I feel like I am a mother with it haha, it makes me look older that's for sure, but it'll grow out nicely so that's good. NO MORE CRAP!! its all my natural hair!!
  • Yesterday I took the train to Babylon to visit Jonathan. We chilled at his house for a little bit then we headed over to his Father's house. Jon has two younger siblings, his younger sister Alexa who will be five in May and his younger brother Lucas who is two. They are so funny! We went to Friendly's and I got me some chicken strips! yum yum! Lucas calls his Coca-cola "Black cola" and Alexa got a Shirley Temple, so cute! I love Jon's Dad Christopher, he is awesome! So chill and full of life. The two are such a hand full! They got balloons from Friendly's and we were playing with them for a really long time. In the car I couldn't stop laughing, I was crying they were so cute. I sat next to Lucas in his car seat and Alexa sat in the back. I put my finger to my mouth to Lucas to make him quieter but all he did was smile at me and said "what?" so I said "what?" and he repeated it and we both started cracking up! It was adorable. Then when we got back to their house they showed me all of their toys! and their rooms!! And Alexa showed me a photo album and this book of finding nemo that narrates the story in a few pages. So her and I looked through it then Lucas looked through it sitting next to us and you have to keep the binding straight for it to work when you turn the page and he kept letting the book bend, so it wasn't working. I was reading a Sesame Street book with Alexa and without looking I fixed the book for Lucas and all of a sudden I feel this spray on my hand. He sneezed on me! So I laughed at him and then Alexa pretended to sneeze on my hand after it was really cute. I think the best thing that happened was Alexa and I were reading the back of the book and there was a big bowl of alphabet soup with little flaps to open up each letter which had little pictures that start with the letter behind it. Alexa and I got up to the letter "O" and I asked, "where would O be?" then glancing over it it said "Oh! O!" and Alexa turned to me with a huge smile and asked "Oh, O?" and I repeated it and so did she and we cracked up at it, I thought it was so cute she thought that was funny. I was thinking of my Mom saying "Oh!" all the time after she repeated it. I am a huge sucker for people who think I am funny. By the end of it, it was tickling time and then bed time, so Jon and I left. As we left Jon's Dad kissed my cheek which was really nice. The kids opened the door after we left to say goodbye again. I love them already I want to chill with them again, they were awesome.
  • After we left and went back to his Mom's house I was all smiles and giggles it was funny.
  • We chilled all night pretty much but then I got a bad migrane so Jon gave me two of his mom hydrocodone which was awesome haha. I took the first one and ate some bread and this lentil dish my mom and I made before I left. I remolded their butter haha I was high what can I say. After that I was feeling nice and then I took another one and ended up passing out and not really enjoying it because it was like 5 AM ha.
  • Anyway today I got a hair cut and that is my update pretty much haha.

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment