Friday, January 9

The New Year

  • The New Year is always a crazy idea for me, I never know wither or not to be excited for it or to fear it in wonder. So many things have happened within the first week and a half of the New Year that it is a great feeling to being with. I saw old friends from middle school which elated me beyond belief. I love them all so much and truly miss them and wish they were in my life more, I know it is hard being in school and all but I hope it doesn't get worse after we all finally graduate. I spent a good amount of time with my new boyfriend which was well needed. I hung out with one of my best friends Gerard which got a little upsetting when I got all weird from being so frustrated but I'll get to that in a second. I uploaded a bunch of CDs that I just had lying around which is really awesome because there was some really good stuff on them. The only sad thing is that my ipod died! I was never one for the ipod but since I uploaded all these songs I wanted to share some music with friends and I couldn't!
  • I was supposed to see another best friend of mine Erica today but because of the storm tomorrow I bailed out on her, which I feel bad about but it's not like I was just lazy.
  • I had two meetings this week with my Company EpicNEXT so that was extremely exciting. I am thinking about re-writing and finishing my play that I wrote in High School. Everyone I talk about it with thinks it is really good so who knows. I want to be able to have it finished soon maybe by the summer so my company can produce it. I mean seriously how many people have that opportunity to be able to not only have people read their play but to actually have it put up for a few shows you know?
  • I love being home but I am really excited to go back to school. One because I miss my friends so much and I just want to get to us enjoying each other's company again. And also I am actually excited about taking classes that interest me so this should be a great semester.
  • My mom gave me a composition book tonight so I can just jot down all these crazy ideas in my head. I know Renee, you told me to keep a journal which I have from the summer that I will start up again but my mom suggested getting a tape recorder to keep with me which I think is such a great idea so in the mean time I have this cheap book which is good.
  • I really want to pick up an instrument, I have a keyboard and a guitar. I think I'll bring the keyboard to school when I have more space because it is compatible with my computer and it has headphones which is great.
  • I am going to start belly dancing again as well as ballet, I have so many aspirations that are small and large that it gets me nervous sometimes because I want to accomplish everything but at the same time I am so lazy!
  • I want to start playing chess more frequently, I wish I had a set of my own to take to school because I think it will not only help me in concentration but in Fencing as well. That's another thing I am really excited to go back to is Fencing Club!! I love it, I need to get my own equipment and such but yea ha!
  • I'm excited for life, I am really..... that is it for now I guess, I'm all out of ideas : )

Peace and Love!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you too and love you!
    *You should definitely learn how to play the guitar and I'll help you out if needed.
    * I'm excited that you're finally starting to write out your play because its sounds so good to be just in your head so get going with finishing up the script.
    *I'm super duper excited about taking classes that I'm actually going to enjoy this upcoming semester so that makes two of us.
    * We're gonna have to go shooting once you get your camera out of hibernation and then I wont be the only one posting up photos.
    * You should also play Chess cause that's fun too and I use to love playing that with my Uncle who unfortunately passed away... :/
    * Finally, you need to get yourself an Ipod cause without it life cant go on lol


    P.s Still in love with you by Thin Lizzy is the Sh*T!
    anyways, im outty.... BE BREEZY! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, composition notebook's are far underrated anyway! I've written on napkins, old receipts, envelopes, etc. It's not about what you write in or on :]
    & I forgot to tell you- my mom did get me a digital audio recorder! I've yet to play with it, but I'm sure it'll be used before we go back. I can't wait to try it out at school though.
    I'd try playing chess with you, but you'd have to teach me first haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got a challenger for chess right here. BRING IT! lol

    ReplyDelete