Thursday, December 18

Home?

So I am finally home!!
My sister ad her boyfriend flew in from Seattle yesterday morning and they came and picked me up from school today which was awesome!!
Something has been on my mind and it is about relationships. I just recently broke up with my ex of almost three years and it has only been a few months, about five and I just kinda wound up in a new relationship. Now why this is on my mind is because my last one was so bad at the end and pretty much a lot of the relationship was very hurtful on both accounts. I did shitty things and he did shitty things. I wish that I could have gotten the courage to have left him earlier than when I did, I think I would have been better off as of today. Coming home I realized I still had two pictures of him on my wall. I took the rest down when I broke up with him. I can't explain how great of a relief it was to finally be single.
But my dilemma is this new guy. He is amazing, he is really nice and caring and affectionate and hes smart and goofy and talented and everything about him is great. I am really excited to start this new relationship but I'm worried that he is too good for me. I spent a lot of my past relationship thinking that I was too good to be emotionally abused like that for so long and to have that emotion flipped on me is so strange.
I think that getting together with Jon now was good because break is here and that means we won't be seeing a lot of each other which I think would be better than seeing him 24/7.

Being home is weird too. I am excited for the holidays but I am not excited to be around my whole family. My mom is really hard to deal with sometimes and not because shes a "mom" but because thats just how she is. I miss my friends already and I hope that I'll see a lot of people from high school and middle school over break because it'll do me good to get out of the house as often as I can.

I just hope that this new year will bring better luck than what happened in the beginning of last year....

1 comment:

  1. What What, in the Butt!!!

    i didn't know you were in the bloggersphere

    ReplyDelete