Saturday, December 13

Reflecting again.

"Ohhh, I'm going southbound, ohhhh, I'm going southbound...Hey! you're not getting any younger, the wild west has already been one, Northern Lights are growing colder, and the old eastern ways are done" -Thin Lizzy.

So today is Sunday December 14th of 2008. I should be studying for my finals that are coming up but instead I cut my bangs. It's never fun to have bangs that blend in with the rest of your hair because they're too long, so I took care of that.
In three days my sister Jesi from Seattle will be home with the most awesomest boyfriend ever and it is going to be a well awaited blast! I miss them both oh so much, so this is very exciting.
The semester is over pretty much and it is so depressing to me to think that in a month this semester will be referred to as last semester. I look back on what has happened and it is insane that I missed a whole semester earlier in the year. My friends got closer with out me being there and now it isn't that it is weird it is just that I missed out on so much. This semester not a lot happened, yea we partied but nothing really really big (besides the fight) happened. I love my girls all 4 of them for all different reasons and even though one of them has been distancing herself from the rest of us I still love her and wish her well with her uneasy mind.
This semester has been hard for me for the fact that it was my first time being single since junior year of highschool pretty much, well beginning of senior year. Thats 3 years this past October. That is a huge change for me, I'm fine being single but I lost the rhythm of being single and the do's and dont's. It has been okay though.
It is that time to go get something to eat and work on some homework I guess....
-To-Be-Continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment