Wednesday, December 10

Sinking in Suxbux...

Here I am, sitting in a comfy chair in the Suxbux on Purchase College's campus reflecting on my past and anticipating my new future. It's sad feeling that rushes over me when I realize that not only do I not understand a subject I am about to take a final in, but that yet again another semester has just dissipated within a second of realization. Being overwhelmed seems to be the only thing to feel during these times. Christmas is in two weeks and I have yet found anything to make for my family.
Next semester is going to be worse I believe. Early classes are never good. It's just going to be one of those times when nothing is going to go your way and all you want is out but then again you don't want out because you want to experience all that is around you even though school takes that away from you. A catch 22 of the soul is what I say.
Somedays I wish I could just do whatever I felt I needed to do but there is no way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment